Question to pet parents (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,359
Reactions Received
75,438
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
What are you dressing up your animal children in for Halloween. Altho I do nothing for myself, I like dressing up my son ever since he gave no care in the world for the first sweater I put on him. First year he was a shark, second year he was a pumpkin, and last year he was a dinosaur. :pepesmug: I got him a blues clues costume for this year but it ended up being too tight.:cat: So I’m waiting for the bigger replacement and hopefully it fits.

How about you all?​
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Both of my cats got outfits from target, one got a devil costume and the other got a black/orange sweater. My cats are not trained to wear any kind of sweater/harness so they throw themselves to the ground and forget how to walk when clothes are put on them.
20220906_191256.jpg


I dont have a photo of my other cat in the devil costume but I have one of the above cat in it. I only took video of the other one.

Screenshot_20220914_103221.jpg
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,359
Reactions Received
75,438
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Both of my cats got outfits from target, one got a devil costume and the other got a black/orange sweater. My cats are not trained to wear any kind of sweater/harness so they throw themselves to the ground and forget how to walk when clothes are put on them.
20220906_191256.jpg


I dont have a photo of my other cat in the devil costume but I have one of the above cat in it. I only took video of the other one.

Screenshot_20220914_103221.jpg
They throw themselves on the ground. XD
Stop. ADORABLE

those clothes must have been made from needles and thorns.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
They throw themselves on the ground. XD
Stop. ADORABLE

those clothes must have been made from needles and thorns.
So much abuse, poor babies had to wear clothes for 5 minutes. Tag me when you have pics of your doggy, id like to see it
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel and Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,359
Reactions Received
75,438
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
So much abuse, poor babies had to wear clothes for 5 minutes. Tag me when you have pics of your doggy, id like to see it
I got the ears on him. I ordered a bigger size for the sweater. Pending the full outfit
90E1774D-6B2A-49AE-94CF-B8800712A09B.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Jewel and cocomelon
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
My siblings (two dogs) used to wear sweaters but we haven't really had the money to get some. I think one year I had one of my dogs dress up for Christmas idk idr/
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,359
Reactions Received
75,438
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
i will kidnap ur son istg 😔
I will fight you on the battlefield
:chickill:

My siblings (two dogs) used to wear sweaters but we haven't really had the money to get some. I think one year I had one of my dogs dress up for Christmas idk idr/
If you have the time and materials laying around you can get a little thrifty and make capes from clothes you don't wear.
:)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Jewel and cocomelon

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My cats would kill me if I did that. For Christmas I’ll attach a bow to their collars but thats it, I’ve never done anything specifically for Halloween for them.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,359
Reactions Received
75,438
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
My cats would kill me if I did that. For Christmas I’ll attach a bow to their collars but thats it, I’ve never done anything specifically for Halloween for them.
Some children just enjoy running around in their natural form . . . naked.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread