Questions about ramen (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
Favorite Ramen Brand?

Maruchan

Ramen Addons?

Cheese

Also is it just me or does the cup ramen taste different from bag ramen?
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes cup ramen does taste different from the ones in the bag. The ones in the bag taste better to me.
My personal favorite is Jin Ramen(spicy) with egg as an add-on.
I love Taiwanese cup noodles too. And I don't even need to add anything as it already has meat, veggies and eggs in it.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I tend to try different brands because I get bored of ramen if I eat the same kind a lot. I have some recommendations

1596509024448.png
Paldo Cheese Ramen - It's really really good but kind of expensive on Amazon it's over a dollar a package

1596509103448.png
Indomie Mi Goreng Ramen - I heard that all of the flavors for this are good but I've only tried this one


Nongshim Soon Veggie Ramen - I think this is actually really good for regular ramen, it's spicy for me but it's not for Koreans so....it's also vegan!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just pick whatever is on the store and which is vegan
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wonpil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread