Questions ✌✌ (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Since I haven't been on for a bit, you can ask me any questions.

There will be a few limitations to the questions asked like if I'm uncomfortable answering.
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What are you currently looking forward?
I'm mainly looking forward to starting concert photography. I'm taking a photography class when I'm more confident I will reach out to small local bands to see if i can take some photos for.

I took my friend to her first concert on Friday and she enjoyed it so much she want to be concert buddies so I can't wait for our next concert.
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Where did you travel ?
I haven't traveled properly since summer where I went on holiday in Gran Canaria, But I did I little bit of a travel to see a band on Friday.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm mainly looking forward to starting concert photography. I'm taking a photography class when I'm more confident I will reach out to small local bands to see if i can take some photos for.

I took my friend to her first concert on Friday and she enjoyed it so much she want to be concert buddies so I can't wait for our next concert.
Oh wow that sounds really interesting :D Hopefully it works out well!
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I haven't traveled properly since summer where I went on holiday in Gran Canaria, But I did I little bit of a travel to see a band on Friday.
I went there too ! I was just asking you because I will travel to UK next year 😅😅
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I went there too ! I was just asking you because I will travel to UK next year 😅😅
Ahhhh okay I don't know many places to travel in the UK honestly my concert was in Birmingham though. I'd probably recommend the country sides or major cities because the towns like where I live aren't very interesting.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Ahhhh okay I don't know many places to travel in the UK honestly my concert was in Birmingham though. I'd probably recommend the country sides or major cities because the towns like where I live aren't very interesting.
I don’t think this isn’t interesting :))
Honestly I have been watching lots of TV programmes about England recently 😅 And I have been only to London and Leicester
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don’t think this isn’t interesting :))
Honestly I have been watching lots of TV programmes about England recently 😅 And I have been only to London and Leicester
I guess their are some aspects that are interesting like my little town is known as a brewery town as we had many breweries.

I don't actually watch a lot of British tv I only watch it if its garden Ramsey or take me out.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I guess their are some aspects that are interesting like my little town is known as a brewery town as we had many breweries.

I don't actually watch a lot of British tv I only watch it if its garden Ramsey or take me out.
That sounds interesting
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@WoozisGuitar I went to Leicester because my aunt is living there with her husband. 😏
Leicester isn't actually that far away from me maybe 1 or 2 hours drive. I know they have a lot of tourism but that's it 🤷🏻‍♀️
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:llama_wave:
Do you have a favorite nonkpop artist? :taesquish:
Definitely I can't leave them behind when they helped me through dark times, but they definitely have a different sound to the kpop I listen to.

All time low
YUNGBLUD (saw on Friday was amazing)
WSTR
Twenty one pilots
Post Malone
Lil peep
Pierce the veil
Motionless in white
Ice nine kills
Easy life
Cavetown
Ashnikko
State champs
Bon jovi

Here's quite a few but not all of them. It kind of shows I listen to quite a few genres though
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Leicester isn't actually that far away from me maybe 1 or 2 hours drive. I know they have a lot of tourism but that's it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I see ! No problem
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Definitely I can't leave them behind when they helped me through dark times, but they definitely have a different sound to the kpop I listen to.

All time low
YUNGBLUD (saw on Friday was amazing)
WSTR
Twenty one pilots
Post Malone
Lil peep
Pierce the veil
Motionless in white
Ice nine kills
Easy life
Cavetown
Ashnikko
State champs
Bon jovi

Here's quite a few but not all of them. It kind of shows I listen to quite a few genres though
twenty one pilots is cool
I have a friend who is a fan and I enjoy their music too :pepeheart:
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
do you recommend any rock bands ?
I'll do like a rock umbrella term as I use the term very loosely. So like rock, pop punk stuff along those lines I would recommend. (Also guessing English bands)

Bon jovi
Queen
Sleeping with sirens
Motley crue
Guns n roses
Avenged sevenfold
Bullet for my valentine
Green day
All time low
My chemical romance
Stand atlantic

These are a few ilsiten to
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'll do like a rock umbrella term as I use the term very loosely. So like rock, pop punk stuff along those lines I would recommend. (Also guessing English bands)

Bon jovi
Queen
Sleeping with sirens
Motley crue
Guns n roses
Avenged sevenfold
Bullet for my valentine
Green day
All time low
My chemical romance
Stand atlantic

These are a few ilsiten to
MERCI MISS :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread