Quiz about me (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Was that really that hard? 😮😮😮
Kinda.. or i'm just horrible at guessing :yolk:

I don't think I have heard you mentioning Migma Shelter or maybe I have forgotten :wat:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Kinda.. or i'm just horrible at guessing :yolk:

I don't think I have heard you mentioning Migma Shelter or maybe I have forgotten :wat:
I think I did 👀 I posted a lot of threads here about them 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Darkseid

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think I did 👀 I posted a lot of threads here about them 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
@blueberries maybe I’ll create a more easy one 🤦🏻‍♀️
:jisoosmh: i don't remember them for some reason, though i remember many of ur other fav bands. I thought Neo Japonism was ur current fav so I was confusing when it wasn't option xd

Don't worry, I think this usually happens. I have had some friends of over year that still have gotten just couple right.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
:jisoosmh: i don't remember them for some reason, though i remember many of ur other fav bands. I thought Neo Japonism was ur current fav so I was confusing when it wasn't option xd

Don't worry, I think this usually happens. I have had some friends of over year that still have gotten just couple right.
Well if Neo Japonism or Gfriend was in the list I thought it would be too easy 😂😂😂
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread