Quiz: Are you a millennial or Gen Z? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Well, I got millenial which I am not lol. I feel bad some of the groups I didn't care for and was just .. I've never seen the MV's lol
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Millennial and I´m it :). I guess if you prefer older songs you´ll get millennial anyway sooo :D a wise quizz :D
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I got Gen Z
dunno how i liked half old songs half new..
[prob the monsta x one what did it cause i just guessed don't listen to there music]

but i was born in 1995 so depends who you ask I'm genz or millennial
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread