QUIZ: Tell Us Your Boy Group Biases And We’ll Sort You Into A Hogwarts House (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I got Slytherin, even though I had just put someone in many of these as I don't know any of their members. It's pretty funny and quite accurate, as I have gotten Slytherin from the Pottermore sorting as well ^^

" Your capability and ambition are your best traits as a Slytherin, and you always tend to be thinking three steps ahead. You prefer to hang out with friends who support your goals, and you know that you'll succeed in anything you do. "
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
help I don't know most of the boys in the options
Besides EXO, BTS, Got7 and NCT 127 I didn't know the rest oops
MJ was the only one I Was entirely sure about.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,598
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,438
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i know almost nothing about harry potter and i have never taken a quiz about these houses before but the description sounds good to me so i guess i like this result :jisoosmh:
20200627_190222.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i know almost nothing about harry potter and i have never taken a quiz about these houses before but the description sounds good to me so i guess i like this result :jisoosmh:
20200627_190222.jpg
In the books gryffindors are the Mary Sues :haylul:
But overall they sometimes struggle from a bit of dumbness, though theres exceptions like Hermionie whos the genius in the books.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and eclipsoul

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I got Hufflpuff. Didn’t know anyone in like half the groups + Wonho is my Monsta X bias actually so definitely not that accurate.

I am a Gryfindor on Pottermore and always get Gryf whenever I do one onf those tests usually. Like it’s the most ME house there is tbh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread