(Quiz) Which Ateez member will you marry based on the food you eat? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m bored so I’ve been doing a bunch of quizzes to pass time.
:nekosweat:
Quiz

I ended up getting Wooyoung... :jisoosmh: I love this man (he’s one of my bias wreckers) but he would drive me insane with how loud he is so no lifetime commitment please :lisalaugh:
752A71BA-D984-47CB-896B-C0BBA9A5113F.jpeg



@Atiny​
 
Last edited:
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
OML didn't expect this.
Screenshot 2021-03-02 131348.png
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread