https://www.buzzfeed.com/ehisosifo1/high-school-musical-character-quiz I love Sharpay!!
lostinwvnderland Joined 22 April 2019 Messages 1,118 Reactions Received 2,529 Location ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 17 November 2019 #1 Which Character From "High School Musical" Are You? You can ~bet on~ your results. www.buzzfeed.com I love Sharpay!! Reactions: Wingfrost, Faerie, potato and 4 others
Which Character From "High School Musical" Are You? You can ~bet on~ your results. www.buzzfeed.com I love Sharpay!!
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 17 November 2019 #2 I got Kelsi Reactions: Faerie, potato, Taeyellow and 2 others
J JoanaIsHere Joined 19 October 2018 Messages 1,452 Reactions Received 6,534 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 17 November 2019 #3 Sharpay Evans Reactions: Faerie, potato, Taeyellow and 3 others
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 17 November 2019 #4 goyo said: I got Kelsi Click to expand... me too Reactions: Faerie, potato, yeji and 1 other person
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 17 November 2019 #5 kodoku said: me too Click to expand... not that surprised Reactions: lostinwvnderland, Faerie, potato and 1 other person
Taeyellow Joined 8 November 2019 Messages 57 Reactions Received 231 Location Gravity❄️ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 18 November 2019 #6 I got Sharpay, an iconic queen Reactions: lostinwvnderland, Faerie, yeji and 1 other person
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh ♡ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 18 November 2019 #7 I got Ryan Reactions: lostinwvnderland, Faerie, Taeyellow and 1 other person
Faerie I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness . . Joined 15 March 2019 Messages 1,594 Reactions Received 5,717 Cards View Profile KS Coins 9,291 Fandom Once Gender Female Wreck @yeji 18 November 2019 #8 Makes sense Reactions: lostinwvnderland, yeji and Taeyellow
Faerie I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness . . Joined 15 March 2019 Messages 1,594 Reactions Received 5,717 Cards View Profile KS Coins 9,291 Fandom Once Gender Female Wreck @yeji 18 November 2019 #9 goyo said: I got Kelsi Click to expand... Omg that’s totally you Reactions: lostinwvnderland and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 18 November 2019 #10 Daydreamer said: Omg that’s totally you Click to expand... ikr Reactions: lostinwvnderland
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 18 November 2019 #11 I got Gabriella Reactions: yeji