- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
@SaviorTXT and @Mokuroh
This is your thread.
The game will officially begin once I unlock the thread and tag you. The round will go for 15 minutes. PM me your idols in that time and make sure to go over the rules.
Please tag @goyo once you have a winner just in case I miss it.
Your board:
This is your thread.
The game will officially begin once I unlock the thread and tag you. The round will go for 15 minutes. PM me your idols in that time and make sure to go over the rules.
Please tag @goyo once you have a winner just in case I miss it.
Your board:
Last edited: