- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm joking, maknae can join![]()
I'm joking, maknae can join![]()
Yeah I'll just drink alone and watch by myself again I guessyeah nvm
Yeah I'll just drink alone and watch by myself again I guess![]()
Since I'm not invited anywheredon't drink by yourself
Since I'm not invited anywhere![]()
Extra points for drama hereYeah I'll just drink alone and watch by myself again I guess![]()
Not by you apparentlyyou do know you will always be invited anyway, dork
It's your strong influenceExtra points for drama here![]()
Not by you apparently
It's your strong influence![]()
Eh it seems you easily surpassed meNot by you apparently
It's your strong influence![]()
what do the rules say about offtopic@Reo I’m sorry you got notifs and kinda offtopic boost![]()
😩you know I was joking though.
Well yeah, it’s about a last rabb.itwhat do the rules say about offtopicsmh
jk jk it was still kinda about rabb.it I suppose
yes join us aduWell yeah, it’s about a last rabb.itYou can join us as well
You can't be surpassedEh it seems you easily surpassed me![]()
yes join us adu
whatchu watchingWell yeah, it’s about a last rabb.itYou can join us as well