Rachel Stevens "Sweet Dreams My LA Ex" (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow so cool
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Oh I missed this. Oops.

How?

I've always said RPPP was my introduction to f(x) but it was actually my second f(x) song.

I got back big into Rachel music in 2015 and while I was on YouTube looking up her stuff I came across this video.



The rest is history. I was very intrigued by this Chocolate Love song. Went straight to the f(x) version which then lead me to RPPP and so on.

So I owe my favorite thing on planet Earth discovery to that random youtuber who made that. They have no idea how much my life was changed.

@RandAlThor
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Never heard of her. And this got you into K-pop? Interesting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I've always said RPPP was my introduction to f(x) but it was actually my second f(x) song.

I got back big into Rachel music in 2015 and while I was on YouTube looking up her stuff I came across this video.



The rest is history. I was very intrigued by this Chocolate Love song. Went straight to the f(x) version which then lead me to RPPP and so on.

So I owe my favorite thing on planet Earth discovery to that random youtuber who made that. They have no idea how much my life was changed.

@RandAlThor
Lol that's quite the crazy intro to kpop.

So obscure.

And due to a random YouTuber too.

Did you tell them that in the comments?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread