MV Radwimps release MV for 'Weathering With You' (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena


Radwimps are giving us another beautiful soundtrack :sadcat:

​

Radwimp's soundtrack for 'Your Name' was beautiful, and they've done the same here!

'Is There Still Anything That Love Can Do?" is a fantastic listen and even though I haven't seen Weathering With You yet, I know that this song will blend in beautifully into the emotional roller coaster that will unfold in Makoto Shinkai's latest story!
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I love their songs on Kimi No Na Wa, and this is another amazing song. It is beautiful.
I'm currently listening to the OST

Grand Escape and We'll Be Alright are another two amazing songs!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and perhapz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread