- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
AND THE JAPANESE BOP:
Rainbow deserved better.
yes the concept was fantastic. they really did so good with italways loved the concept of Black Swan and they looked fantastic <3
dsp used to be huge but somehow lost touch with reality after SS501 and Kara pretty much was the last successful group.so many bops and such little attention for it, but honestly with dsp i think they had massive luck with kara (and kard) but have no idea how to recreate the success
YES I LOVE RAINBOW! I will not watch their varieties and go into the same trap that I did with Fiestar@Walnutt have you checked them out yet?
YES I LOVE RAINBOW! I will not watch their varieties and go into the same trap that I did with Fiestar
But they were a bop machine
![]()
![]()
yes they really were a bop maschine
it‘s sad how such talented groups disband without hiting it big
This was just uploaded a few days ago. They were so good![]()
I love all my 3rd gen groups but..man..I wish I was a fan during 2nd genThey really were. So many bops
I love all my 3rd gen groups but..man..I wish I was a fan during 2nd gen