Appreciation Random but (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I like that my badges match the galaxy theme going on here. Can we keep it forever, please?

Also, happy birthday @Son Na Eun. I'm wishing you all the best in life. And thank you for creating a such nice and friendly environment for K-Pop fans. I really appreciate this forum so much.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
TBH I love the galaxy/ @Son Na Eun theme ;) it's pretty amazing

doesn't match my badges, but it matches my sig haha!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread