- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
LMFAO I'm sure you can it just takes practice.I WISH I COULD DRAW THAT WELL ONCE IN MY WHOLE LIFE
Thank you a bunch!i don't know who that is but the drawing is really pretty![]()
Not that good at drawing to be honestLMFAO I'm sure you can it just takes practice.
I wasn't either at some point. I still fail epically too-I tried drawing Jungwoo for @Yili and it went HORRIBLY!Not that good at drawing to be honest
I can do it but it takes ages to do so like I usually try not to.I never try to draw people who exist for an obvious reason, no one would recognize them in them![]()
I've just given up drawing as I am really bad xDI can do it but it takes ages to do so like I usually try not to.
That sucks.I've just given up drawing as I am really bad xD
I have posted a few drawings in here but tbh they weren't that greatThat sucks.
Where!?I have posted a few drawings in here but tbh they weren't that great
on fanfiction probablyWhere!?
ohhhhhhh show me or link me or tag meon fanfiction probably
I need to find them back but I guess you had commented thereohhhhhhh show me or link me or tag me
SHIT I'VE SEEN SO MUCH ART ON HERE I thought I only ever looked at @Caramel_Mochi917 stuff.I need to find them back but I guess you had commented there
its ok im so bad at drawing real peopleI wasn't either at some point. I still fail epically too-I tried drawing Jungwoo for @Yili and it went HORRIBLY!