- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,078
- Reactions Received
- 14,232
- Location
- CL's cherry tree
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- GZB
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Soooo, today in dance classes we started practicing Psycho by RV aaand I flopped again WOOO :v advanced kiddos who watched us were like ksksksksksks. Like, listen here, you lil hoe, even God wouldn't convince me you weren't like this when you first started lmao XD
But what topped this was after the classes ended
After classes, I was waiting for the bus at the bus stop. Since global warming is blessing us with it's presence, it was like 15 degrees or something. Pure spring in February lmao. I was wearing my hoodie which says "Cute bottom" in Japanese (bottom as in ghei). And then a mom with her girl came over to me and asked:
"Hey, can we read your hoodie?"
Me: Sure.
She managed to read "kawaii" but couldn't read "uke" (bottom) lol I thought she was just a weeb who only knew "kawaii". Buuuut life is full of plot twists and it turned out she is actually studying Japanese.

After a few seconds, she managed to read it, but didn't know the meaning so she googled it and I was like "Bus-san where the hell are youuuu"
Then she she started reading what she found: "It means receiving, catching, gentle, etc....". She was only 14 or 13 so she didn't get it and thank God she didn't x)
Her mom: "Hmmm, I guess it means to catch something cute then"
And that's when the bus came and saved me because the girl was ready to search more x)
It was a close call lmaoooo It's enough that I look like an idiot on the dances, didn't need more XD
Have some random pics now <3
And bae <3
But what topped this was after the classes ended
After classes, I was waiting for the bus at the bus stop. Since global warming is blessing us with it's presence, it was like 15 degrees or something. Pure spring in February lmao. I was wearing my hoodie which says "Cute bottom" in Japanese (bottom as in ghei). And then a mom with her girl came over to me and asked:
"Hey, can we read your hoodie?"
Me: Sure.
She managed to read "kawaii" but couldn't read "uke" (bottom) lol I thought she was just a weeb who only knew "kawaii". Buuuut life is full of plot twists and it turned out she is actually studying Japanese.
After a few seconds, she managed to read it, but didn't know the meaning so she googled it and I was like "Bus-san where the hell are youuuu"
Then she she started reading what she found: "It means receiving, catching, gentle, etc....". She was only 14 or 13 so she didn't get it and thank God she didn't x)
Her mom: "Hmmm, I guess it means to catch something cute then"
And that's when the bus came and saved me because the girl was ready to search more x)
It was a close call lmaoooo It's enough that I look like an idiot on the dances, didn't need more XD
Have some random pics now <3
And bae <3