Random K-Pop interaction (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I was at 5 guys getting french fries and was listening to YouTube on my phone. I had an earbud in, I'm not a heathen... Apink's Bye Bye came on and the guy must have been looking at my screen. Behind me I hear, "O, shit. That's Apink. I fucking love them." I proceeded to turn around and It was a tatted up guy I'm guessing around mid 20's early thirties wearing a leather jacket, skinny jeans and riding chaps. If I had less manners I would of taken a picture because as much of a Kpop oddity I am I felt normal. :haylul: He showed me tat's of Apink, BP, Twice and Mamamoo on his calf. I wish I had thought to take pictures because he must have had a really good artist because they were colorful and very well done. It made me wish I was ok with getting tattoo's on myself because I would totally rock an Apink tat! :naeunshock: We talked long enough for my fries to get cold. He's planning on getting Brave Girls. I made the mistake of asking if he had heard that they ended their contracts. I'm not joking, he looked like he was going to cry. And if all that wasn't enough, he was driving a custom Harley that was beautiful! It's 24 degree's out side too! Had this happened in California I don't think I would have been so shocked but I'm in Idaho and in a smallish town.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Did you not exchange any contact information?
I wouldn't even know how to do that without being the most akward human on earth. Even the thought makes me break out in a cold sweat and he's not even an attractive female.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,829
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
I wouldn't even know how to do that without being the most akward human on earth. Even the thought makes me break out in a cold sweat and he's not even an attractive female.
:passcodea: bummer!

He sounds like the sweetest person, if he does not know about brave girls, he probably does not follow the community side of kpop and probably just happily listens to the music and gets tattoos of his faves :sanapray:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
This is terrible, I feel like a jerk now cuz I know what he might be missing out on. And I also can't get the idea of an Apink tattoo out of my head.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
:naeunshock: We talked long enough for my fries to get cold. He's planning on getting Brave Girls. I made the mistake of asking if he had heard that they ended their contracts. I'm not joking, he looked like he was going to cry. And if all that wasn't enough, he was driving a custom Harley that was beautiful! It's 24 degree's out side too! Had this happened in California I don't think I would have been so shocked but I'm in Idaho and in a smallish town.
Traumatize them on the first meeting? ✅
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is terrible, I feel like a jerk now cuz I know what he might be missing out on. And I also can't get the idea of an Apink tattoo out of my head.
Tbh maybe he doesn’t even like forums or those types of sites, they’re not for everyone. :haylul: It would have been cool to see them join but not everyone sticks with forums, and some don’t even want to try.
I actually have a kpop related tattoo, but I’m very picky with what I get with hobbies like this, I might not stick with it for good so I only have the one because it’s pretty and actually pretty meaningful. But ofc that’s not to dissuade you, I’m just sharing my own opinions and thoughts about kpop related tattoos.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Tbh maybe he doesn’t even like forums or those types of sites, they’re not for everyone. :haylul: It would have been cool to see them join but not everyone sticks with forums, and some don’t even want to try.
I actually have a kpop related tattoo, but I’m very picky with what I get with hobbies like this, I might not stick with it for good so I only have the one because it’s pretty and actually pretty meaningful. But ofc that’s not to dissuade you, I’m just sharing my own opinions and thoughts about kpop related tattoos.
I'm generally very much against tatto's on myself anyway. I love seeing awesome tatto's on other people but I know what they look like in 20 years and it's usually not pretty. Also, I've never gotten tattoo's for religious reasons. If I did get one I assure I'd think really long and really hard about it. I think Apink would be the way to go. I'm a Pink Panda lifer. :excitedmarch:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread