Appreciation Random K-Shuffle 2 (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Per Spotify shuffle I recommend:

1. What is Love by EXO-K
One of the first songs I heard. I still love the jacket part, and I think this was when I decided that DO was my bias.


2. Piri by Dreamcatcher
Such a good song, and I love the dance.


3. Coincidence by Baby V.O.X
Yes. This is old. I had a 1st gen phase a few years back, and that's pretty much how I came to know some old songs.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
The third ones thumbnail looks weird, idk if I wanna check it out :dubuthink:
It's just old, no weird mess happens. But their makeup is.... hooooo :nekosweat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread