Cover Random short covers??? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Disclaimer: I'm actually sick and on meds that are making me very...sick?
:yolk: :yolk: :yolk:

But I'm bored and home alone so fuck it?
Here's a quick cover of Driver's License & Good for U by Olivia Rodrigo



Here is a cover for one of my favorite artists Katelyn Tarver (Yes the gal from BTR):


I love SMith & Thell but I CANNOT cover their songs but they make me so happy to sing them so here is this:


IMPROVEMENT???:
I re-recorded this COVER:


Here is the updated version:
​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
You have a really nice voice Chipsy.
:maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread