Random talent that you have? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Being mistaken as a celebrity just by the way you walk is certainly some kind of talent LMAO
haha I meant talk
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and NASA
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I apparently have an amazing walk. I don't get it but I have been complimented many times for it and once won a special prize during a debate competition just because of it :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I can fit my whole body through my arms without my hands letting go of each other. Sometimes it's harder than it used to be but I can still do it.
Are you quite flexible? I can bend my elbows backwards but thats about the only impressive thing I can do with my body lmao, can't even touch the ground when I bend forwards
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Are you quite flexible? I can bend my elbows backwards but thats about the only impressive thing I can do with my body lmao, can't even touch the ground when I bend forwards
Surprisingly I am not that flexible LMFAO. I think I can just bend my shoulders in a really odd way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Well, it's just quite a simple javascript function. It only looks advanced because of the computerish syntax.
It's still more big brained than I can handle cuz idek what syntax means LOL
Surprisingly I am not that flexible LMFAO. I think I can just bend my shoulders in a really odd way.
Ah yes that makes sense :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Idrk if this is a talent but I can crack my knuckles and jaw really loudly :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread