random things that hit different? (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Listening to R&B late at night
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku and cocomelon

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Going out for a walk at night rather than daytime.
I know it's not the best thing to do, but I prefer going for walks when no one else is outside to bother me :wimwim:
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,562
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,938
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Going to the supermarket late at night (anywhere from 10 PM to 11:00 PM). I am not too worried about this one because I live literally across the supermarket from the supermarket. They close at midnight, Plus the neighborhood I live is relatively safe.

Also late night Walmart trips at one point with my cousin before they changed the hours (*it used to be a 24 hours Walmart*)
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm with @SnowWhite with the airports at midnight. I had to take a redeye one time bc our flight home from a trip had been severely delayed (it was supposed to board at like 7:30 in the evening lol), and when we landed at like 2 in the morning and entered the terminal, the whole place was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. It was a really cool feeling.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread