Random thoughts about O.O [NMIXX] (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Okay hear me out… NMIXX’s O.O makes sense structurally.

I doubt anyone will agree with me but this is my unpopular opinion/hot take. Also why are these the kind of threads I make in the early morning hours? 🤡

Anyways, back to the topic of the thread, NMIXX’s O.O and why I think it makes sense structurally. In my opinion its an intense progression but it works. Personally I loved the song on first listen and found it easy to follow but this proved to not be the consensus.

The song doesn’t hold back. From the beginning it is intense. The prechorus matches the superhero part. Its has strong heavy vocals and it shows their range. And the other verses plus the chorus are hard hitting. But the combination of the two works because the instrumental stays fairly consistent.

I think it works to make a fun and well-structured song. Majority of the lyrics don’t make much sense but it’s pleasing to my ears. Anyways thanks for coming to my 6am TED Talk ☺​
 
Joined
7 May 2022
Messages
164
Reactions Received
119
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It a Total BOP in my opinion it better listening to the audio version than actually watch the mv but anyway every week I go back to listen that song.
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
It a Total BOP in my opinion it better listening to the audio version than actually watch the mv but anyway every week I go back to listen that song.
I listen to the audio version instead of the mv as well
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread