What kind of sketchy are we talking about LOLI've been clicking random things left and right and I ended up on a discord server which was sketchy as fuck
Every type of sketchy. It was full of emos, the mood in there wasn't the best!What kind of sketchy are we talking about LOL
sameI love bread
That sounds awful oof.Every type of sketchy. It was full of emos, the mood in there wasn't the best!
Ohhh you gave me the best idea! Like the one on akp, can we post discord servers so other users can seeThat sounds awful oof.
Posting discord servers here~? We could!Ohhh you gave me the best idea! Like the one on akp, can we post discord servers so other users can see
I can start the thread! Also, have you heard of Neon Punch, they debuted this year and they're really underratedPosting discord servers here~? We could!
Sure! That would be awesome. ♥ I haven't heard them before, I'll have to look them up.I can start the thread! Also, have you heard of Neon Punch, they debuted this year and they're really underrated