- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I think these challenges are fun.
So I thought maybe we could try to make our own versions on here.
So basically you can comment with 5 songs in Spoilers.
I'll go through and rank them without knowing the next one.
AND
You can comment if you want me to make one for you to attempt.
I'll respond with the same formatting I mentioned above.
NO CHEATING FOR EITHER PARTY PLEASE.
Also even if you aren't the one requesting one or playing you can respond with the ranking you gave for a post in here.




If the songs are listed instead of linked be sure to write your ranking before quoting otherwise you'll get spoiled.
So I thought maybe we could try to make our own versions on here.
So basically you can comment with 5 songs in Spoilers.
I'll go through and rank them without knowing the next one.
AND
You can comment if you want me to make one for you to attempt.
I'll respond with the same formatting I mentioned above.
NO CHEATING FOR EITHER PARTY PLEASE.
Also even if you aren't the one requesting one or playing you can respond with the ranking you gave for a post in here.
If the songs are listed instead of linked be sure to write your ranking before quoting otherwise you'll get spoiled.
Last edited: