- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
why not

also they are having a comeback soon which this is gonna possibly gonna fit in as well

1. Under Cover
Pretty easy choice, their best song to date, and if what they are saying about their comeback is true, Under Cover might go down to #2.
2. Callin'
The instrumentals of this song are just so phenomenal, they kinda feel eery but at the same time somewhat empowering? IDK if that makes sense but Callin's Instrumental ver. is one of the few i keep listening to as well.
3. Take Me Higher
This is just such a good song. It has everything you can ask for.
4. Do It Like Me
This song is just so catchy. You know the lyrics of the chorus after the first part already, it also feels a bit more sultry than their other songs which I like.
5. Black And Blue
This song you can't go wrong with. Jun and Wow just go so well together in this.
6. I Feel So Lucky
Probably the catchiest song from A.C.E. The lyrics are instantly branded into your brain.
7. Cactus
Sorry Cactus but Callin' is just the superior version of you.
8. Dessert
Kinda wish this song played around more with the vocal effect Donghun had in the beginning, song gets kinda boring after a while.
9. If You Heard
A.C.E's ballad-y type of songs are alright, I wouldn't call them my absolute favorite songs, that's why most of them are on the lower end of my list. I don't care about them as much as the others.
If You Heard is a really sweet song tho, especially because of the lyrics.
10. Sincerity
Wonder how many of you thought "What the hell is this song?", but to save you a click on the title, it's Chan's solo that he released earlier this year.
His voice is so soothing but I have some issues with the mixing of the vocals at some parts.
11. 5TAR (Completion Ver.)
5TAR is a great ballad, especially the OT5 version has me crying everytime I listen to it, remembering the live performances where Chan was crying a lot.
12. All I Want Is You
Their vocals in this are amazing, but I think the instrumentals are mostly meh, 5TAR is definitely the superior A.C.E ballad so far.
13. Maybe
Similar to Sincerity, some of you are probably like "WTH is this song?!", to save you a click again, it's Byeongkwan's and Chan's OST they released last year.
It's a good song but I barely listen to it because it just feels like a situational song for me if that makes it, it's more of the Drama's song than A.C.E's if you can follow my thought.
14. Mr.Bass
I still like Mr.Bass but gosh do I have issues with the mixing of the vocals when they are singing Mr.Bass during the chorus. Idk if they added a weird effect or if it's just badly mixed but it doesn't sound too good to me, and they repeat it a lot which makes it more unbearable to me.
Honorable Mention:
She Is So Perfect
Mostly all videos of this song's/performance's existence are gone, there was a rumor that they might've sold it to someone else but gosh the song was/is a BOP. It would probably be around #2-6 if it was actually released.
Here's a twiter audio that still exists
also they are having a comeback soon which this is gonna possibly gonna fit in as well
1. Under Cover
Pretty easy choice, their best song to date, and if what they are saying about their comeback is true, Under Cover might go down to #2.
2. Callin'
The instrumentals of this song are just so phenomenal, they kinda feel eery but at the same time somewhat empowering? IDK if that makes sense but Callin's Instrumental ver. is one of the few i keep listening to as well.
3. Take Me Higher
This is just such a good song. It has everything you can ask for.
4. Do It Like Me
This song is just so catchy. You know the lyrics of the chorus after the first part already, it also feels a bit more sultry than their other songs which I like.
5. Black And Blue
This song you can't go wrong with. Jun and Wow just go so well together in this.
6. I Feel So Lucky
Probably the catchiest song from A.C.E. The lyrics are instantly branded into your brain.
7. Cactus
Sorry Cactus but Callin' is just the superior version of you.
8. Dessert
Kinda wish this song played around more with the vocal effect Donghun had in the beginning, song gets kinda boring after a while.
9. If You Heard
A.C.E's ballad-y type of songs are alright, I wouldn't call them my absolute favorite songs, that's why most of them are on the lower end of my list. I don't care about them as much as the others.
If You Heard is a really sweet song tho, especially because of the lyrics.
10. Sincerity
Wonder how many of you thought "What the hell is this song?", but to save you a click on the title, it's Chan's solo that he released earlier this year.
His voice is so soothing but I have some issues with the mixing of the vocals at some parts.
11. 5TAR (Completion Ver.)
5TAR is a great ballad, especially the OT5 version has me crying everytime I listen to it, remembering the live performances where Chan was crying a lot.
12. All I Want Is You
Their vocals in this are amazing, but I think the instrumentals are mostly meh, 5TAR is definitely the superior A.C.E ballad so far.
13. Maybe
Similar to Sincerity, some of you are probably like "WTH is this song?!", to save you a click again, it's Byeongkwan's and Chan's OST they released last year.
It's a good song but I barely listen to it because it just feels like a situational song for me if that makes it, it's more of the Drama's song than A.C.E's if you can follow my thought.
14. Mr.Bass
I still like Mr.Bass but gosh do I have issues with the mixing of the vocals when they are singing Mr.Bass during the chorus. Idk if they added a weird effect or if it's just badly mixed but it doesn't sound too good to me, and they repeat it a lot which makes it more unbearable to me.
Honorable Mention:
She Is So Perfect
Mostly all videos of this song's/performance's existence are gone, there was a rumor that they might've sold it to someone else but gosh the song was/is a BOP. It would probably be around #2-6 if it was actually released.
Here's a twiter audio that still exists
A.C.E
@goyo @Reo @Vikki @TwentyOneJongdae @SugaRush @RainbowDevil @baekk @DimashVirus @potato @Yolks @SeonghwaChangbin