- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,308
- Reactions Received
- 28,175
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,515
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
I was thinking of doing this for a while but never actually got around to it.
I’m gonna rank his songs except for the SMTM ones because i feel like it
tagging @dumbcore the only other ABW stan on this forum :(
and @K-Hiphop
1. Get the Bag
literally such a bop. I automatically love it because Khakii and Since are in it.
2. Click Clack
Just shows his rap style perfectly. i love this song and I find myself listening to it a lot.
3. Pour
Has two of my favorite rappers in it so of course i love it.
4. Can Have Everything
5. Eyes on U
6. Drown
7. Thanos
8. Puff Pass
9. Midnight Bird
10. Kill Like
11. Payback
12. Gray City
13. Walking Down the Street
14. Sinner
15. Mary Jane
16. Skateboard
17. Wit Some Coke
18. Daily Routine
19. Time Trouble
I’m gonna rank his songs except for the SMTM ones because i feel like it
tagging @dumbcore the only other ABW stan on this forum :(
and @K-Hiphop
1. Get the Bag
literally such a bop. I automatically love it because Khakii and Since are in it.
2. Click Clack
Just shows his rap style perfectly. i love this song and I find myself listening to it a lot.
3. Pour
Has two of my favorite rappers in it so of course i love it.
4. Can Have Everything
5. Eyes on U
6. Drown
7. Thanos
8. Puff Pass
9. Midnight Bird
10. Kill Like
11. Payback
12. Gray City
13. Walking Down the Street
14. Sinner
15. Mary Jane
16. Skateboard
17. Wit Some Coke
18. Daily Routine
19. Time Trouble