Appreciation Ranking All Stray Kids Songs - Part 1: Mixtape Album (1 Viewer)

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,302
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,480
Fandom
Villain
Ship


Yesterday I did a ranking of all Stray Kids' title tracks but now I thought it would be interesting to rank every single SKZ song
Not actually every single song. I'm going to do every song from their albums. The albums will include Mixtape, I am NOT, I am WHO, I am YOU, MIROH, Yellow Wood, Levanter, Go LIVE, In LIFE, and All In
This is part 1 and I will be ranking all songs from Stray Kids' first album/ep, Mixtape.
You can leave your own rankings of this album in the comments :D
Note: This is just my opinion so don't be offended by my rankings

Tracklist :
1. Hellevator
2. Grrr (BEWARE)
3. Spread My Wings
4. Yayaya
5. GLOW
6. School Life
7. 4419

My rankings:

1. Grrr (BEWARE)

This song is definitely number one for me because it just is so pleasing to my ears and I love listening to this song. I love all the rap parts so much and I love the choreo for this. I love how everything sounds and Changbin kills me every time! This song really fits my music taste perfectly and definitely never gets skipped by me. All the members sound awesome especially 3racha. I also love the lyrics and the vibe of this song.

2. Yayaya
The first time I heard this song, I instantly fell in love with it. I love how it sounds so much. I love how it is sort of a rock style song and love how the members sing and rap every part. Listening to this song always makes me very happy. I also love the pre-chorus so much and how it goes into the chorus really smoothly.

3. Hellevator
I love this song as well I love how they all sound. The vocals are all on point and the rap parts as well! The music is really nice as well and is a really great song. The chorus is amazing and I adore the lyrics. This song means a lot to me.

4. School Life
This is the first SKZ song I listened to and LOVED it at first listen. It's sort of a chill rock style song and I love that so much. I love the vibes of this and how good listening to this song makes me feel.

5. GLOW
THIS SONG! It's such a beautiful song and so meaningful as well. I love the lyrics and everything about this. I'm not usually into softer piano music but the chorus and the beautiful melody make up for it. I love all the rap parts.

6. Spread My Wings
This song is very beautiful but I do skip this song sometimes when it does come up. I love how it sounds though.

7. 4419
This song is amazing but I usually skip it because I am more into louder music and this song is a bit on the slower and softer side.​
 
Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hellevator is my favorite :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Grrr and Yayaya placement >>>> i see u have taste :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread