Appreciation Ranking All Stray Kids Songs - Part 3: I Am WHO (1 Viewer)

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,302
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,480
Fandom
Villain
Ship

Hii, this is part three of me ranking all Stray Kids' songs.
I'm gonna be ranking all songs from their album I Am WHO in this part
You can leave your own rankings as well!

Tracklist:
WHO?
My Pace
Voices
Question
M.I.A

My rankings:

1. My Pace

I love love love this song! I love how energetic and happy this song sounds and I love the lyrics so much. All the members sound really good and this song always hypes me up so much! I love Changbin's parts so much and Felix's part towards the end as well. Out of the whole album, this is definitely my favorite.

2. Question
I love this song as well and how it sounds is really fun and interesting. Seungmin's parts sound really good as well as Jeongin's! Hyunjin and Jisung's rapping at the beginning sound really good as well.

3. Voices
I love the lyrics and meaning of this song. I love the chorus and how everything sounds a lot! I rarely skip this song because of how great the members sound in this song.

4. WHO?
This is probably one of my favorite intros by SKZ it just sounds so interesting and cool. I love Felix's part at the beginning.

5. M.I.A
This song is really good but the reason it's low on the list is because it's not as loud as I like music but I still love this song.​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
my pace is one of my favourite skz songs! its so fun
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread