Appreciation Ranking All Stray Kids Songs - Part 4: MIROH (1 Viewer)

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,302
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,480
Fandom
Villain
Ship

Hii, this is part 4 of me ranking all Stray Kids' songs. In this part im ranking all songs from their MIROH album!
You can leave your own rankings of the songs :D

Tracklist:
Entrance
MIROH
Victory Song
Maze of Memories
Boxer
Chronosaurus
19

My rankings:

1. MIROH

One of my favorite titles from skz. I love the chorus and how everything sounds. I live for Changbin, Hyunjin, and Jisung's rap parts. I love Bangchan's vocals so much as well. I love the lyrics of this song and the whole vibe of it. The chorus sounds so cool and I love it. Felix's little part at the beginning sounds really really good and I find myself replaying it over and over again.

2. Boxer
I just really like how everything sounds and the whole feeling of the song is really nice. I love the choreo as well and Changbin sounds amazing!

3. Victory Song
I LOVE how the music sounds and Felix's part kills me everytime. I showed my friend this song and it instantly became her favorite song :D
I also love how Jisung sounds so much.

4. Maze of Memories
I love ALL the rap parts soooo much. This song sounds so interesting with how it kind of changes between different members' parts.

5. Entrance
One of my favorite skz intros. This is such a fun one!

6. 19
Out of all chill skz songs, this is probably my favorite. I love hte lyrics and the whole vibe of the song. Bangchan sounds amazing in this.

7. Chronosaurus
I love this song but I do tend to skip it sometimes. I love all the parts of each member but not my most favorite from this album.
​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Miroh is such a bop! Thank you:taesquish:
Keep the good work up-do you know if this will just be a stray kids thing or will you eventually do it for other groups?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,302
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,480
Fandom
Villain
Ship
Keep the good work up-do you know if this will just be a stray kids thing or will you eventually do it for other groups?
I might do it for P1harmony since their discography isn't that big right now but after that I don't have any other groups planned. I was thinking of NCT but that would take forever
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I might do it for P1harmony since their discography isn't that big right now but after that I don't have any other groups planned. I was thinking of NCT but that would take forever
NCT would take you about a million years tbh.
:yolk: :yolk: :yolk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Villains

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
boxer :queen::queen::queen::queen: one of their best bsides imo
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm still thinking about it BUT if i do then i will definitely tag you :D
Thank you!

Obviously, it takes so much time to do these-I used to do reviews upon request and I got drowned in it so take your time. Have fun finishing SKZ and then hopping off to P1H possibly <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread