Appreciation Ranking All Stray Kids Songs - Part 6: Levanter (1 Viewer)

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,302
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,480
Fandom
Villain
Ship

Hii, this is part 6 of me ranking all Stray Kids' songs!!
In this part, I'm ranking all songs from their Levanter album :D
You can leave your own rankings as well

Tracklist:
STOP
Double Knot
Levanter
Booster
Astronaut
Sunshine
You Can STAY


My Rankings:

1. Double Knot

Such a bop! I love all the raps and I NEVER skip this masterpiece. Felix sounds so amazing in this song and Changbin as well. This song is one of my favorite hype songs and one of my favorite title tracks from SKZ.

2. Booster
UGH, I love this song. It's such a fun one and all the members sound so amazing in this. I love the chorus and all of Chan's parts because he sounds amazing as always. Jisung sounds really really good as well and this is also a no-skip song for me.

3. STOP
One of my favorite intros by SKZ and it's so cool sounding. Seungmin sounds amazing as usual, I rarely skip this one.

4. Sunshine
This song is so beautiful and one of my go-to comfort songs. All the members sound beautiful and the music is really nice. I rarely skip this one.

5. You Can STAY
I LOVE this song so much and it always makes me cry, yes I know dramatic.

6. Astronaut
I remember the day the mv for this came out and I was so happy. This song is just so amazing and I rarely skip it.

7. Levanter
I feel bad putting this one last because I adore this song but out of all the other songs in this album it would go last since it's kind of softer. Other than that all the members sound so amazing and the lyrics are so beautiful.



:lovelycooky: :pepeheart:
​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
double knot :queen: i actually don't like levanter much lmao, its not my style at all
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread