Appreciation Ranking All Stray Kids Songs - Part 7: Go LIVE (1 Viewer)

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,302
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,480
Fandom
Villain
Ship

HI, in this part I will be ranking songs from Stray Kids' Go LIVE album which is one of my favorite albums by them!
I just won't be ranking TOP, SLUMP, Gone Days, GO LIVE, and On Track
Anyways this is going to be SO HARD because I love every single song in this album SO MUCH
You can leave your own rankings down below :D

Tracklist:
God's Menu
Easy
Pacemaker
Airplane
Another Day
Phobia
Blueprint
TA
Haven


My Rankings:

1. Easy

All I can say is...EASY SUPREMACY

2. God's Menu
Like who doesn't love this song? All the raps are amazing and Felix sounds PERFECT in this masterpiece! I love the lyrics and the whole meaning of the song it is really interesting and really tells you what Stray Kids are like.

3. Airplane
I love this song so much! The lyrics are so cute and the whole vibe of the song is so great. I love how Seungmin and Jeongin sound towards the end. Minho sounds amazing as well!!

4. Phobia
I adore this song. Bangchan sounds soooo good and Felix as well! This song sounds super strong and really great.

5. Another Day
Yes I usually don't like softer songs but this song is SO beautiful. All the members sound so extremely beautiful and Felix's part is just so amazing!

6. TA
This song is just so fun and I love the choreo. It just seems like the song that would make you get up and dance.

7. Haven
This song sounds so good and the chorus is so fun. I love all the members' parts so much and never skip this one.

8. Pacemaker
This song sounds so amazing and I love every single part in this song. I do skip it sometimes though but I still LOVE it.

9. Blueprint
I feel so bad putting this last because I absolutely LOVE this song but the other songs I would prefer more over this one. BUT I STILL LOVE IT​
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread