- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,307
- Reactions Received
- 28,174
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,510
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
Ok so it's been 6 MONTHS since i last did this but i'm finally continuing :D
this is part 8 and there will be one more part after this which will be NOEASY!!
So I won't be ranking the songs that were on Go Live because I already ranked those in part 7 but I will be ranking the songs that were part of the repackage.
I love all these songs SO much. This whole album is a no skip album!
Anyways to the ranking!
And you can leave your own ranking as well!
Tracklist:
The Tortoise And The Hare
Back Door
B Me
Any
Ex
We Go (Bangchan, Changbin, Han)
Wow (Lee Know, Hyunjin, Felix)
My Universe (Seungmin, I.N, Changbin
My rankings:
1. We Go
Who allowed them to go so hard?? This song is a whole masterpiece and I enjoy every second of it. Changbin's rap 12/10
2. Back Door
One of their best title tracks imo. This song is a bop!
3. The Tortoise and The Hare
I know you know we know lee know
4. Wow (danceracha)
I did not expect this song to be THAT good. Minho sounds *chef's kiss* as well as Felix and Hyunjin
5. Any
Shut up this song is a bop-
6. B Me
Makes me feel some type of wayyyyyy
7. Ex
This song is so beautiful! Everyone's vocals are PERFECT
8. My Universe
I feel bad putting this one last but I prefer ex over my universe. BUT I STILL LOVE THIS SONG
@Stay