TWICE now 
Queen eras
1. Feel Special (their best💯)
2. Fancy (quite close behind FS tbh)
3. What is love?
Great 😊
5. Alcohol-free
6. Cry for me
7. Dance the night away
8. Cheer up (ICONIC)
9. TT
10. More and More
OK
11. I can’t stop me
13. Heart shaker
12. Signal (yall it’s not that bad…)
meh
14.Yes or yes (I just find it boring)
15. Like oo ah
WORST
16. Merry and happy
17. Knock knock (…)
Queen eras
1. Feel Special (their best💯)
2. Fancy (quite close behind FS tbh)
3. What is love?
Great 😊
5. Alcohol-free
6. Cry for me
7. Dance the night away
8. Cheer up (ICONIC)
9. TT
10. More and More
OK
11. I can’t stop me
13. Heart shaker
12. Signal (yall it’s not that bad…)
meh
14.Yes or yes (I just find it boring)
15. Like oo ah
WORST
16. Merry and happy
17. Knock knock (…)