- Joined
- 12 April 2023
- Messages
- 1,094
- Reactions Received
- 739
- Location
- dubu's maeum
- Website
- krissskzfan.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,706
- Fandom
- stayoncemoa
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- he/they
- Ship
From best to worst this is my ranking of every kimi wa melody version (in a different language)
1. BNK48 Thoe Khue Melody
I believe it's got the best vocal performance and mixing
2. AKB48 Kimi Wa Melody
OG could only go so far down
3. JKT48 Dimiru Melody
Slightly worse audio mixing at least to my ears but still not that bad
4. MNL48 Ikaw Ang Melody
This is where we start actually going downhill. I love MNL I just don't think the mixing here is great at all
5. TSH48 Ni Shi Xuanlu
So bad it doesn't even get a music video like all the rest; what a shame
1. BNK48 Thoe Khue Melody
I believe it's got the best vocal performance and mixing
2. AKB48 Kimi Wa Melody
OG could only go so far down
3. JKT48 Dimiru Melody
Slightly worse audio mixing at least to my ears but still not that bad
4. MNL48 Ikaw Ang Melody
This is where we start actually going downhill. I love MNL I just don't think the mixing here is great at all
5. TSH48 Ni Shi Xuanlu
So bad it doesn't even get a music video like all the rest; what a shame