ranking hazbin hotel songs (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
this will only include the main series, pilot, and four unofficial songs (the four unofficial ones are sung by the official VA's but they're not a part of the show

1. More Than Anything
2. You Didn't Know
3. Loser Baby
4. Respectless
5. Finale
6. Poison
7. Stayed Gone
8. Hell's Greatest Dad
9. Inside of Every Demon is a Rainbow
10. Heaven 2 Hell
11. Thank You and Goodnight
12. Happy Day in Hell
13. Hell is Forever
14. Insane
15. Ready for This
16. Welcome to Heaven
17. Whatever It Takes
18. Out for Love
19. More than Anything (Reprise)
20. It Starts With Sorry
21. Addict
22. Alastor's Reprise
23. I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
 

silverrising

xoxo
.
Joined
20 December 2023
Messages
1,639
Reactions Received
522
Location
on a shelf
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,935
Fandom
cassiexo-elf
Pronouns
she/her
this post actually made me finally watch the show, i kinda lost my motivation to watch it after hearing they replaced the og cast (especially michael and edward, since they were super active in the fandom and definitely contributed a lot to the pilot's popularity)

so far our taste in songs seems completely different lmao!! maybe i'll post mine too when i finish the show :taesip:
 
  • Love
Reactions: DaisySkies

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
this post actually made me finally watch the show, i kinda lost my motivation to watch it after hearing they replaced the og cast (especially michael and edward, since they were super active in the fandom and definitely contributed a lot to the pilot's popularity)

so far our taste in songs seems completely different lmao!! maybe i'll post mine too when i finish the show :taesip:
Yay!! I hope you enjoy it! I did! ๐Ÿ˜„

I was actually fine with the recast bc i didn't know abt the entire thing until this year and i watched the pilot, so i really had no choice... I mean, i do feel bad abt them having to leave the show, but a i like to remember them as a big part of the show as they helped kick it off ๐Ÿค—

Ehehehee I'm looking forawrd to seeing yours :3
 
  • Love
Reactions: silverrising

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I really want to watch but idk where I can for free ๐Ÿ˜ญ
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I really want to watch but idk where I can for free ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Oof, I've found some of the episodes on dailymotion, but a few have been taken down ๐Ÿ˜ญ
The pilot's on yt though ๐Ÿค—
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Oof, I've found some of the episodes on dailymotion, but a few have been taken down ๐Ÿ˜ญ
The pilot's on yt though ๐Ÿค—
everyone in my school has been talking Abt it and I heard some songs but never knew it was from them
 
  • Love
Reactions: DaisySkies

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
everyone in my school has been talking Abt it and I heard some songs but never knew it was from them
I haven't heard many people talk abt it at my school... I normally have to bring it up myself (which I'm not used to bc of my anxiety and failure at starting small talk) to find out if somebody knows abt it ๐Ÿฅฒ
The songs have blown up so much it's crazy ๐Ÿ˜ญ it's even gotten to the POV tiktoks ๐Ÿฅฒ
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I haven't heard many people talk abt it at my school... I normally have to bring it up myself (which I'm not used to bc of my anxiety and failure at starting small talk) to find out if somebody knows abt it ๐Ÿฅฒ
The songs have blown up so much it's crazy ๐Ÿ˜ญ it's even gotten to the POV tiktoks ๐Ÿฅฒ
i knew the songs way before they blew up and when it did i was like ohhh it was Hazbin lol
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
i knew the songs way before they blew up and when it did i was like ohhh it was Hazbin lol
Oh well dang lol, i kinda wish i did too but sadly i found a spinoff song (Heaven 2 Hell) and then got interested in watching. I had heard of Helluva Boss a couple years before that though so idk how i had never heard of hazbin ๐Ÿ˜ญ
 
  • Haha
Reactions: MK3AM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread