- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,083
- Reactions Received
- 72,515
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,413
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
The month started out slow and if you had have asked me mid-March what songs I thought would end up here it would not look like this. Many of these songs had to grow on me (Glitch Mode, Feel The Rhythm, Ven Para) but now I love them.
19. Cravity - Adrenaline
Comment: Why are so many people sleeping on this?
18. Jackson Wang - Blow
Comment: Is it just me or does this give vibes like straight out of theatre production?
17. Tempest - Bad News
Comment: A very solid and upbeat debut
16. Bang Yongguk - Up
Comment: When I tell you my jaw dropped the first time hearing this, I'm not kidding
15. D-Crunch - Addiction
Comment: Why are so many people sleeping on this? Pt 2
14. NCT Dream - Glitch Mode
Comment: I did not like this at all first listen, and I still think Fire Alarm should be the title track, but it's stuck in my head
13. Bae173 - Jaws
Comment: This is so good, and for what?! I swear if I stan another boy group after this
12. Red Velvet - Feel My Rhythm
Comment: Another song I did not like at first. It felt bland but boy, I was wrong
11. Majors - Giddy Up
Comment: Why do all the sketch companies make the best bops? Give them better MVs though.
10. Cherry Bullet - Love In Space
Comment: I was so looking forward to this after Bora, May, and Jiwon's appearances on Girls Planet 999. FNC why didn't you capitalize on their popularity sooner?
9. Weeekly - Ven Para
Comment: I was so thrown off by the concept change at first but I can't lie, it works sooooo well for them
8. Kim Wooseok - Switch
Comment: HE. NEVER. MISSES
7. CIX - Pinky Swear
Comment: Winter likes a CIX song????? I know I was shocked too, putting it this high
6. Solar - Honey
Comment: She pulls off this concept so well! And it's Solar so this is totally expected
5. WEi - Too Bad
Comment: Am I falling for boy group bright concepts now?
4. Kingdom - Ascension
Comment: I know this just came out today but it already has such a strong grasp on me
3. TAN - Du Du Du
Comment: Granted I do listen to the English version more, but this is the best debut of the month, fight me
2. Stray Kids - Maniac
Comment: If you saw me saying I was underwhelmed, no you didn't. This is a whole bop and now my second favourite on the album now
1. (G)I-dle - Tomboy
Comment: Is this a shocker to anyone?
What are your guys top songs of the month? Feel free to judge my picks as well
19. Cravity - Adrenaline
Comment: Why are so many people sleeping on this?
18. Jackson Wang - Blow
Comment: Is it just me or does this give vibes like straight out of theatre production?
17. Tempest - Bad News
Comment: A very solid and upbeat debut
16. Bang Yongguk - Up
Comment: When I tell you my jaw dropped the first time hearing this, I'm not kidding
15. D-Crunch - Addiction
Comment: Why are so many people sleeping on this? Pt 2
14. NCT Dream - Glitch Mode
Comment: I did not like this at all first listen, and I still think Fire Alarm should be the title track, but it's stuck in my head
13. Bae173 - Jaws
Comment: This is so good, and for what?! I swear if I stan another boy group after this
12. Red Velvet - Feel My Rhythm
Comment: Another song I did not like at first. It felt bland but boy, I was wrong
11. Majors - Giddy Up
Comment: Why do all the sketch companies make the best bops? Give them better MVs though.
10. Cherry Bullet - Love In Space
Comment: I was so looking forward to this after Bora, May, and Jiwon's appearances on Girls Planet 999. FNC why didn't you capitalize on their popularity sooner?
9. Weeekly - Ven Para
Comment: I was so thrown off by the concept change at first but I can't lie, it works sooooo well for them
8. Kim Wooseok - Switch
Comment: HE. NEVER. MISSES
7. CIX - Pinky Swear
Comment: Winter likes a CIX song????? I know I was shocked too, putting it this high
6. Solar - Honey
Comment: She pulls off this concept so well! And it's Solar so this is totally expected
5. WEi - Too Bad
Comment: Am I falling for boy group bright concepts now?
4. Kingdom - Ascension
Comment: I know this just came out today but it already has such a strong grasp on me
3. TAN - Du Du Du
Comment: Granted I do listen to the English version more, but this is the best debut of the month, fight me
2. Stray Kids - Maniac
Comment: If you saw me saying I was underwhelmed, no you didn't. This is a whole bop and now my second favourite on the album now
1. (G)I-dle - Tomboy
Comment: Is this a shocker to anyone?
What are your guys top songs of the month? Feel free to judge my picks as well