- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Disclaimer: These rankings are a compilation of my bias towards their voice as a whole and has nothing to do with their skill level though it is a factor, this is not a ranking of BEST vocals. Also I did not include ballad singers like Park Hyoshin because otherwise the guy would've dominated this list as well as female soloists that would dominate as well.
10. Daehyun from B.A.P.
This dude has a beautiful vibrato that I can't get enough of, and his belting is undeniably part of what makes BAP BAP. His voice is as intrinsic to the BAP identity as Yongguk's whale rapping.
This one is timestamped for that classic Daehyun belt
------------
9. Xiaojun from NCT/WAYV
A relatively new addition to my favorite vocals but a very strong one as you can see. I find Xiaojun's voice to be so unique and smooth, and the emotion he puts into his singing is amazing. He is definitely one to watch as it seems that he gets better and better as the months pass
8. DEAN
10. Daehyun from B.A.P.
This dude has a beautiful vibrato that I can't get enough of, and his belting is undeniably part of what makes BAP BAP. His voice is as intrinsic to the BAP identity as Yongguk's whale rapping.
This one is timestamped for that classic Daehyun belt
------------
9. Xiaojun from NCT/WAYV
A relatively new addition to my favorite vocals but a very strong one as you can see. I find Xiaojun's voice to be so unique and smooth, and the emotion he puts into his singing is amazing. He is definitely one to watch as it seems that he gets better and better as the months pass
8. DEAN
An artist with a iconic vocal, his voice although thinner than some is so powerful at the same time in the way he can belt and ad lib. Love this guy
7. Jonghyun from SHINEE
Definitely one of the best vocals to ever grace the stage anywhere. His voice is one of the most unique ever and he is also so incredibly soulful and emotional in the way he sings. He is truly an angel that the world didn't deserve
6. Taemin from SHINEE
Besides being one of the most talented idols to ever exist on this green earth, Taemin has a beautiful voice to me. He's one of my favorite vocalists and I think he has got some of the best pipes in the industry. SAYONARA HITORI IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS THAT HAS EVER EXISTED
Stay tuned for top 5 tomorrow!
HONORABLE MENTIONS
I placed these two in this category because although I love their voices, I am still waiting for more information in order to rank them in top 10
Keeho from P1Harmony
Bain from Just B
@Boy Group