Ranking my top 5 favorite male kpop vocals (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
5. Bang Yedam from Treasure

Having been in the industry for so long, it's not surprising the crazy amount of skill that this guy has. He has a great future as a main vocal and a soloist. His voice is smooth and he has great technique. I also love his attitude during singing, he has so much confidence and ease.

Here is his viral smash cover that was aired on Stray Kid's survival show:



Here is my favorite cover he has done so far



------

4. Kihyun from MONSTA X

What an unbelievable guy he is, his vocals are SO SO unique and insane. I love him singing rock/pop rock songs so much. He sounds so amazing and he is so highly ranked for a reason :bigcatlove: :bigcatlove: :bigcatlove: :bigcatlove: :bigcatlove: :pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2:






3. CHEN from EXO

One of the most talented singers I've ever seen, he balances his voice so well between ballads, pop songs, and rock songs. I hope to one day get more rock songs from him especially, he is absolutely amazing :sanapray:






2. Baekhyun from EXO

Also someone who seems to seamlessly switch between genres to deliver an amazing performance. He is one of my favorite solo artists and has one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard






1. D.O. from EXO

An unbelievable talent whose voice is just LIKE BUTTER IT'S SO SMOOTH LIKE CARAMEL LIKE EVERYTHING SMOOTH
I am obsessed with his voice and am so excited he has kickstarted his solo career :bigcatlove:






@Boy Group

​
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
from Exo D.O always stood out to me vocally. Tho I also ENJOY Chens vocals. Exo is just brillant.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I’m agree with them all :maheart:
Yedam is so young but so talented he will do even better in the future
I haven’t heard Kihyun sing much, but his vocals are soo unique!
as for The EXO members, they are all vocal kings:bigcatclap::junweary: (especially Baekhyun sorry don’t mind my biased self 🥲 all 3 of them are amazing)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m agree with them all :maheart:
Yedam is so young but so talented he will do even better in the future
I haven’t heard Kihyun sing much, but his vocals are soo unique!
as for The EXO members, they are all vocal kings:bigcatclap::junweary: (especially Baekhyun sorry don’t mind my biased self 🥲 all 3 of them are amazing)
im so glad you liked all of my choices :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
EXO's vocal line is just :pepecry1: perfect
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread