I was really anticipating this bc I enjoyed Step Back and loved Stamp on it when it was pre-released 
Let’s get into it!
6. Outlaw
I hate the instrumental; I usually like noisy songs but this one just doesn’t stick with me 🤷4/10
5. MALA
I might listen to the song once or twice more but it’s nothing special or too exciting 5/10
4. Rose
First listen was meh, but I like it more now. Still a bit forgettable but I think it’ll grow on me 7/10
3. Stamp on it
Love at first listen
its very messy but I like NMIXX too so
8.5/10
2. Alter Ego
This song just gets and better every time I listen it’s just perfect. It could almost be a contender for no.1. The vocals? The bridge? The instrumental? The weird off beat raps? That’s my shit
9.5/10
1. Goddess Level
I was vibing the first minute or so but when that CHORUS KICKED IN?!?!? I gagged omfg. It just went up from there. IM FULLY ACTIVATED IM A GODDESS IMA IMA ACTIVATED
10/10
Overall I’d give the album a solid 8/10. Outlaw and MALA are the only skips the rest I think will be showing up in my On Repeat
Anyways thanks for dropping by
lmk what you guys think of the album 
Let’s get into it!
6. Outlaw
I hate the instrumental; I usually like noisy songs but this one just doesn’t stick with me 🤷4/10
5. MALA
I might listen to the song once or twice more but it’s nothing special or too exciting 5/10
4. Rose
First listen was meh, but I like it more now. Still a bit forgettable but I think it’ll grow on me 7/10
3. Stamp on it
Love at first listen
2. Alter Ego
This song just gets and better every time I listen it’s just perfect. It could almost be a contender for no.1. The vocals? The bridge? The instrumental? The weird off beat raps? That’s my shit
1. Goddess Level
I was vibing the first minute or so but when that CHORUS KICKED IN?!?!? I gagged omfg. It just went up from there. IM FULLY ACTIVATED IM A GODDESS IMA IMA ACTIVATED
Overall I’d give the album a solid 8/10. Outlaw and MALA are the only skips the rest I think will be showing up in my On Repeat
Anyways thanks for dropping by