- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
mind you these are only from the series
isn't the first one kinda obvious?
PLEASE LMK IF I MISSED ANY
1. Nothing Left to Lose
2. Friendship Song
3. I'd Give Anything
4. I Will Make You Proud
5. The View from Up Here
6. Ready as I'll ever be
7. With You By My Side
8. Happily Ever After
9. Buddy Song
10. If I Could Take that Moment Back
11. Crossing the Line
12. Waiting in the Wings
13. Everything I Ever Thought I Knew
14. Wind In My Hair
15. Bigger Than That
16. Waiting in the Wings (Reprise)
17. I Will Make You Proud (Reprise)
18. I've Got This
19. Listen Up
20. Next Stop Anywhere
21. Set Yourself Free
22. Livin' The Dream
23. Life After Happily Ever After
24. The Girl Who Has Everything
25. Wind In My Hair (Reprise)
26. The Girl Who Has Everything (Reprise)
27. More of Me
28. Hook Foots Ballad
I was really considering even including that last one
isn't the first one kinda obvious?
PLEASE LMK IF I MISSED ANY
1. Nothing Left to Lose
2. Friendship Song
3. I'd Give Anything
4. I Will Make You Proud
5. The View from Up Here
6. Ready as I'll ever be
7. With You By My Side
8. Happily Ever After
9. Buddy Song
10. If I Could Take that Moment Back
11. Crossing the Line
12. Waiting in the Wings
13. Everything I Ever Thought I Knew
14. Wind In My Hair
15. Bigger Than That
16. Waiting in the Wings (Reprise)
17. I Will Make You Proud (Reprise)
18. I've Got This
19. Listen Up
20. Next Stop Anywhere
21. Set Yourself Free
22. Livin' The Dream
23. Life After Happily Ever After
24. The Girl Who Has Everything
25. Wind In My Hair (Reprise)
26. The Girl Who Has Everything (Reprise)
27. More of Me
28. Hook Foots Ballad
I was really considering even including that last one
Last edited: