- Joined
- 10 June 2020
- Messages
- 3,246
- Reactions Received
- 5,771
- Location
- Loving myself
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -5
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I'm going to create a video on this, so can more people vote for this pls?
![]()
not my favorite but issa a whole ass bop (and long ass ride)Chewing Gum >>>>>
Esp the hoverboard dance![]()
And best ass choreo, by which I mean hoverboard choreo not actual ass choreonot my favorite but issa a whole ass bop (and long ass ride)
The hoverboards are greatAnd best ass choreo, by which I mean hoverboard choreo not actual ass choreo![]()
Their other choreos are great ofc but almost every BG has great choreo, nobody rocks the hoverboards thoThe hoverboards are greatthe non overboard choreo,,,,i can take it because I've seen worse but if i ranked dream choreos it's definitely not #1 or #2
Chenle is my son tooTheir other choreos are great ofc but almost every BG has great choreo, nobody rocks the hoverboards tho
My actual #1 used to be Boom lol but Chewing Gum has my son Chenle being such a cute foetus so I’m biased![]()
Chenle is our sonChenle is my son toobut true. I still can't not love We Young's choreo tho ughhhh