Rant and venting out :( (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm so stressed right now. My study abroad documents aren't here yet and my final exams are will arrive before I get anything done. I'm so worried right now. Sorry for just bursting here.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm sorry you're so stressed right now :(

Were the documents supposed to be there already?
Regardless, I'm sure things will end up working out!
They were supposed to be here in December and my advisor just keeps saying they'll get here when they get here
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Is there a deadline where you need to have them?
The main issue is traveling to the consulate to get everything processed after receiving the paperwork (and it takes a week to be processed and I live too far to pick up the paperwork in person). I might be barely cutting it to arrive at my orientation on time in my host university
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The main issue is traveling to the consulate to get everything processed after receiving the paperwork (and it takes a week to be processed and I live too far to pick up the paperwork in person). I might be barely cutting it to arrive at my orientation on time in my host university
I'm sure it will come in time, don't worry. I can't imagine they would come at a time that would prevent you from getting to orientation in time.

And I hope your final exams go well!
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm sure it will come in time, don't worry. I can't imagine they would come at a time that would prevent you from getting to orientation in time.

And I hope your final exams go well!
Thank you for listening. I should focus on finishing what I can.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oof that sucks.

I hope you get them soon. Just try focusing on your finals for now since it's not in your hands but I know how frustrating that can be. Fighting!! :sanapray::sanapray:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
You’re always welcomed to rant and good luck with your studies and exams <3
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Good luck for your final exams. I hope that the rest will sort itself out quickly for you. :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread