
I had this girl that I just cancelled ...we were supposed to meet last day near her house then she was late 2 hours and her excuse was she got into a car accident .... i felt like trash ... then she came and her car is fine there is no one scratch it look brand new....... she smelled vodka i told her its ok i am glad you are fine.... I am pretty sure she was banging some dude while I rot it's nice tho cuz I got a tan ... yay... then she said I am sorry... I let it goo.. after that I picked her up and we were supposed to go Starbucks just when we arrived her mom messages her and she tells me to drive her back all the way home THE HELL have some respect.... She wants me to drive her back because her mom wants some groceries.... are you kidding me

.... Ok I drove her back to her house then she tells me how sorry she is and we should meet the next day and she will make up for it by paying everything .. then I go to her home the next day which is today and she is sleeping what the actual hell am so fucking mad I write this while I am rotting outside right now....... should I go inside her house and fight her??? you don't let me drive all the way for 30 mins and then you sleep like this no fucking way this is unacceptable and disrespectful....

She is cancelled ....