COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

*RANT* I'm having a horrible day (1 Viewer)

mio

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I literally hate myself and my whole life. I don't understand anything in school and my grades are getting lower and lower. I'm too scared to ask for help from my teachers so what's the point of me being here? I literally just cried in the bathroom for 10 minutes over math and wasted time that could be used for studying. I forgot to do some of my assignments and cried over that as well. Life is just great, I love living :D. And wow this is all happening on my birthday. I have hours of homework to do today and don't have time for myself. I literally don't know what to do and you all probably don't care but it's just come to the point that I don't believe in living.

mio

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
oh and I probably just wasted my time writing this when I could have been finishing an assignment that is due today

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Breathe, it's okay and it's going to be okay.

School is not everything. It's good to be driven but not if it's upsetting you and making you question your self worth this much. You're still a great and valuable person even if your grades fall or you fail

No one expects you to show up and understand everything off the bat. It's okay to not know, ask questions and if you're scared to do that during class (I was the same, rly I get it) try to talk to them before/after school or during lunch. Ask other teachers if yours isn't working for you, ask your classmates for help or check online.

Try something de-stressing when you go home like watching TV or playing a game, calm yourself down and then address the homework situation.

Also consider getting a planner

mio

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I’m sorry you feel that way, school can be hard for sure. Could you ask your parents for help, or is that not an option?
i just don’t want to do anything. im not motivated to do anything. i used to be so happy about starting early college but now i want to drop out

mio

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Breathe, it's okay and it's going to be okay.

School is not everything. It's good to be driven but not if it's upsetting you and making you question your self worth this much. You're still a great and valuable person even if your grades fall or you fail

No one expects you to show up and understand everything off the bat. It's okay to not know, ask questions and if you're scared to do that during class (I was the same, rly I get it) try to talk to them before/after school or during lunch. Ask other teachers if yours isn't working for you, ask your classmates for help or check online.

Try something de-stressing when you go home like watching TV or playing a game, calm yourself down and then address the homework situation.

Also consider getting a planner
thanks, i just don’t know what to do. I’m scared to tell my mom that i’m not doing good in school because she expects a lot from me. Throughout my earlier years i was a top student so she’s used to me being in the top. If i tell her what it’s like now, she’ll just be disappointed in me

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I wish I could write it in more of a private way but this is the best I can do to keep the privacy. First of all, I am here for you. Second of all, school can be hard. Work can be hard and life is tough but never forget that you are tougher. Most people have been through what you are goign through, no one is born a genius though it might seem so. If school is getting card, it is NEVER wrong or shameful to ask for help. I know it might come unnatural for some people because they are used to being independent, being the clever ones, being the ones who usually help others, but all of us need help sometimes and the sooner you learn how to admit that to yourself, the sooner you learn how to deal with stress, the sooner you learn hto listen to what you need, the sooner you´ll be happier and you will be able to really shine. Dealing with stress and requirements of school and work is not easy and we all have to learn it. How do you destress? Is there a healthy way? Try to divide your work in chunks. Which subjects are you having troubles in? Divide those subjects into groups and work on one at a time. Look at your schedule, is there anything you can get rid off? think of yourself first, always. it is not selfish at all, quite on the contrary. the better you feel, the more you will be able to help others. school is not about suffering. you are not stupid. you just need to find your way. ♥♥♥ you can do it!!! you are better than this! I am always here to help. maybe not for Maths but hopefully I can offer an advice or two how to deal with school. please be safe and trust me, please you are amazing and things will get better.

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I can help you with your work!! Please come back!! :ankha: :jenniecry:

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
You're one of my best friends, all I want for you is to be happy and successful. Please don't give up; just keep going and it'll get easier :sanapray:

mio

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I wish I could write it in more of a private way but this is the best I can do to keep the privacy. First of all, I am here for you. Second of all, school can be hard. Work can be hard and life is tough but never forget that you are tougher. Most people have been through what you are goign through, no one is born a genius though it might seem so. If school is getting card, it is NEVER wrong or shameful to ask for help. I know it might come unnatural for some people because they are used to being independent, being the clever ones, being the ones who usually help others, but all of us need help sometimes and the sooner you learn how to admit that to yourself, the sooner you learn how to deal with stress, the sooner you learn hto listen to what you need, the sooner you´ll be happier and you will be able to really shine. Dealing with stress and requirements of school and work is not easy and we all have to learn it. How do you destress? Is there a healthy way? Try to divide your work in chunks. Which subjects are you having troubles in? Divide those subjects into groups and work on one at a time. Look at your schedule, is there anything you can get rid off? think of yourself first, always. it is not selfish at all, quite on the contrary. the better you feel, the more you will be able to help others. school is not about suffering. you are not stupid. you just need to find your way. ♥♥♥ you can do it!!! you are better than this! I am always here to help. maybe not for Maths but hopefully I can offer an advice or two how to deal with school. please be safe and trust me, please you are amazing and things will get better.
thank you, I don't deserve you at all.

mio

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread