- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,356
- Reactions Received
- 5,025
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
There's absolutely no reason to exclude him, none! I knew CJ E&M was going to be petty as fuck because LM is under CJ E&M but this is ridiculous, the only reason they include him in MNET chart is to make money off all the streams... because as you all know very little of it goes to the artist itself, I'm so mad. He has sold over 440k albums in less than a week, he has continuously ranked in top 3 on MNET chart ever since his debut.. and this is how he's treated? Court ruled in his favour, that he can proceed to do whatever he wants, it's illegal to block him from doing activities.. even if he wasn't going to promote, it makes no sense to not include him in pre-voting and this was their explanation.. I'm speechless π