[Rant] REALLY Why gee!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 September 2018
Messages
249
Reactions Received
1,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
He is really treating us and BP as a joke
4 songs and remix
4 songs while we waited 9 months for this
At leaat give them 6 to win at Award shows but no 4 and i'm sure that they have enough songs for 2 full albums by now but he doesn't want to give them that and he is even planning on giving his new groups albums before them saying alot of producers will work for them
Why this privileges don't work for BP
Why it's always work for his bgs? Why his bgs always release full albums after long breaks but not BP?
He is treating them like sh*t
They won't have a decent career if this situation continues not as a group and not as soloists
Also,this is supposed to be their biggest comeback but it will be a total mess because of the time of releasing it,no pre-order until now and he thinks he is doing good
He will also debut a new gg soon while he can't treat his only gg right
I hope the company go bankrupt in October
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah tbh it's actually really frustrating. BlackPink will do well, regardless but that will just mask the huge mismanagement on YG's part. I don't understand why they're doing this to a group with this much potential. It's more frustrating when you realize they could be completely dominating but are held back by their own company.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Its a lose-lose situation
If we lap up his bullshit the way he wants, we're just gonna keep getting more of it
If we let the girls flop, I'm honestly worried he'll use that as an excuse to bench them forever and milk them for modelling
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mean they did get 5 tracks? Did you not see the DDDD Remix? lol

I don't get YG's thing with the 4 song minis. They're too reliant on Teddy tbh I feel like the boy groups get more because they make the songs themselves.
 
Joined
19 September 2018
Messages
249
Reactions Received
1,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mean they did get 5 tracks? Did you not see the DDDD Remix? lol

I don't get YG's thing with the 4 song minis. They're too reliant on Teddy tbh I feel like the boy groups get more because they make the songs themselves.
Amd what about his new boy groups that have 30 producers working on their albums because he wants them to comeback more frequently
Why the 30 producers can't work for BP?
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Amd what about his new boy groups that have 30 producers working on their albums because he wants them to comeback more frequently
Why the 30 producers can't work for BP?
Oooh I didn't know they had more producers for the boy groups. They really are too reliant on Teddy for Blackpink, I'm pretty sure people wouldn't mind non-Teddy songs for b-sides so IDK why he's not taking the risk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I mean they did get 5 tracks? Did you not see the DDDD Remix? lol

I don't get YG's thing with the 4 song minis. They're too reliant on Teddy tbh I feel like the boy groups get more because they make the songs themselves.
not really lol. if you look at all of blackpinks tracks they have multiple producers who work on their tracks. not to mention the girls have even mentioned that they have enough songs to make a full album. this is strictly due to yg just being a complete shitbag to the girls.

and to reply to the op, im pissed off as well. it seems like blackpink are the ones who keep his company a float and only uses them when his latest bgs flop, he did it with mixnine and now hes doing it with treasure lol. they deserve a full album, they deserve so much more then what yg is giving them. they are the ones who put food on his table everyday after all. :joysip:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread