Searching !RARE CARD! Lee Hi 1 For Trade (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have Lee Hi 1 for trade the only one with it right now!
156223_1596906065004.png


I will trade for any EXO members (except Suho & Chanyeol), any SHINee, any ATEEZ (except Mingi), Any Hyuna (except 2), Any Red Velvet, Any Sunmi!!!

I will contemplate other trades too.

Also no lie this is the prettiest card I've gotten.
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@karina will be very interested! She has Hyuna cards!
:sanapray:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I hope so-I flipped when I saw I got it because I was like I SWEAR nobody else has this card.
Yeah, please hold on to this card for @karina it will be her final card for the whole Lee Hi set.
:maheart: :sanapray:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Me neither it's so sad smh :umjicry:
It's ok I keep getting BoA & Lee Hi cards and while I like Lee Hi and BoA I'm not collecting for them.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I can trade ur Nu'est Minhyun for my Nu'est Minhyun? :haylul:
Someone has to do something like this for a laugh! Request the trade with @Ozymandias and swap cards and it will be there first of it's kind.
:lisalaugh: :pandatea:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I can trade ur Nu'est Minhyun for my Nu'est Minhyun? :haylul:
I was just checking your collection 5 mins ago lmao and I saw V and Minhyun how nice :rosesmug:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Someone has to do something like this for a laugh! Request the trade with @Ozymandias and swap cards and it will be there first of it's kind.
:lisalaugh: :pandatea:
I threatened them with my boyfriends Runescape level-they've had enough laughs for the day.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread