Traded RARE JiU Dreamcatcher Card For Trade (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Will only give away for one High Priority card or two lower priority cards

Top Priority:
IDLE's Minnie
2ne1's Minzy
LC's EunB

Medium/High Priority:
Oh My Girl's Arin, YooA, Hyojung
CLC's Yeeun, Seungyeon, Elkie
Fromis_9 Hayoung, Jiwon, & Seoyeon
Taeyeon #1, #4, & #5
Winner Hoony, Yoon & Mino

Low Priority:
Any Itzy
Any Apink
Any Aespa
Any NCT Member I don't Have​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
52,999
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,751
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I could offer you LC Eunb if you want,(ahh i put Mino in the roulette n dont hv his card anymore). Lemme know if you accept this.(i know others hv much better offers so not expecting much) i could owe you an nct card too if you want.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I could offer you LC Eunb if you want,(ahh i put Mino in the roulette n dont hv his card anymore). Lemme know if you accept this.(i know others hv much better offers so not expecting much) i could owe you an nct card too if you want.
THank you for the offer but I think I'll be taking Abe's one <3
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
52,999
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,751
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
THank you for the offer but I think I'll be taking Abe's one <3
As expected, his is the better offer but i had to try(also you've been looking for EunB awhile). Too bad you're collecting most of the same gg cards i am. :dab: :lazypotato:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
As expected, his is the better offer but i had to try(also you've been looking for EunB awhile). Too bad you're collecting most of the same gg cards i am. :dab: :lazypotato:
I'll hit you up if I get another card you want in the future-what are you collecting btw?
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
52,999
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,751
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'll hit you up if I get another card you want in the future-what are you collecting btw?
For Eunb, im pretty casual, but from ur trade thread, i think ur collecting the same sets/completed: of sets i hvnt completed tat im not sure if ur collecting- izone, loona, 4 minute, wg, ioi, pristin, Gugudan, dc in a pinch n almost all other ggs. I hv completed fx, snsd, taeyeon solo, aespa, bp common, itzy common,rv,gfriend,gidle,almost everglow but i know u completed the set(from memory but if my memory is wrong!!!),twice, maybe 1 more.(not rlly looking for other solos rn). I think its easier for both of us if we can decide which gg isnt overlapping. I uncompleted LC long ago so im ok with trading EunB for you to complete ur set(pretty sure ill get LC cards again, they seem to like me).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
For Eunb, im pretty casual, but from ur trade thread, i think ur collecting the same sets/completed: of sets i hvnt completed tat im not sure if ur collecting- izone, loona, 4 minute, wg, ioi, pristin, Gugudan, dc in a pinch n almost all other ggs. I hv completed fx, snsd, taeyeon solo, aespa, bp common, itzy common,rv,gfriend,gidle,almost everglow but i know u completed the set(from memory but if my memory is wrong!!!),twice, maybe 1 more.(not rlly looking for other solos rn). I think its easier for both of us if we can decide which gg isnt overlapping. I uncompleted LC long ago so im ok with trading EunB for you to complete ur set(pretty sure ill get LC cards again, they seem to like me).
I know I'm not collecting Everglow or Gugudan, IOI, WG, Loona or IZONE
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
52,999
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,751
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I know I'm not collecting Everglow or Gugudan, IOI, WG, Loona or IZONE
Everglow Mia, if you get her card-id hv to check the others cos im not actively collecting them-ill keep an eye on ur daily cards if you get 1 i want/you dont need for say Minnie or other higher priority card.if you get LC Eunb b4 then, no worries tho.:lazypotato::dab:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Everglow Mia, if you get her card-id hv to check the others cos im not actively collecting them-ill keep an eye on ur daily cards if you get 1 i want/you dont need for say Minnie or other higher priority card.if you get LC Eunb b4 then, no worries tho.:lazypotato::dab:
Sounds good! Thank you! I feel like you are my Ladies Code Supplier.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
52,999
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,751
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Sounds good! Thank you! I feel like you are my Ladies Code Supplier.
Well at this point, i might hv pulled/traded all 5 Ladies Code cards 2x times each n tried/traded them to you maybe 2~3 times(if you traded them away too, maybe even more times). I nvr knew Ashley on DBKP radio/vlogcast show was same as Rosé's friend since they were newly in korea AND also the same girl who i read about in 2014 before i started stanning any gg in kpop. I dint know LC then but just reading about them was heartbreaking.:pandabeg:kinda pushed them from my mind until recently only when Ashley was mentioned as Rosé's friend. I nvr connected the name Ashley with wat i read in 2014 until right then. Im glad to see her now being ok(on the outside at least)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread