Found !!RARE!! Trading The8 (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have The8 up for trade.

I will trade for any EXO (except for Luhan, Suho, Chanyeol), Any Red Velvet (Except Irene), Any ATEEZ (except for Yunho & Mingi), and ANY Hyuna (except for 2 &5), Any SHINee, Any Sunmi.

Other offers will be considered!

@Carat​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have Jongho if you don't want any other offers ^^ I might be afk for a while so just dm me on discord if you want him or not, i won't be on here
I'll wait and see if I get anything more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread