Trading Rares/Limited for Commons (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
@Abeamus would you accept my Akmu Suhyun, Chen 5, Day6 Jae, Huta 5, K/DA Kai'sa, P1Harmony Keeho for your Hoshi 5 rare, Wayv Ten & Hendery rares? I collect both Hoshi and WayV rares.
Yeah that all sounds fine
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I haven't taken it yet because I can do that and agree to the trade in the same post and as for your second offer I do not have the (G)I-dle Duo Valentines either as Moguri wanted it after flopping and asking for Chuu
I'll include Kep1er Yujin in my next trade then
You actually have it, I saw it in your cards list
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
I'll include Kep1er Yujin in my next trade then
You actually have it, I saw it in your cards list
I have it because it hasn't gone through yet since it won't go from my list until it is processed so my card spreadsheet can be more accurate in that regard
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I have it because it hasn't gone through yet since it won't go from my list until it is processed so my card spreadsheet can be more accurate in that regard
Okay then, I will make the trade without it
Hold on
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
Since you already have Jun
will this work:
My: Seventeen Joshua & Taemin 4
For your: Joy 2 Rare
Yeah you and Moguri both offered me Jun it turns out but this trade works
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
Won't respond to this thread anymore since I think I traded all the interested Rares and will be responding on my main thread if anyone is interested in these or other cards I have

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread